Personalised Short Breaks
To secure your place for your short break we require a deposit of 25% of the total fees at the time of booking. Unless agreed otherwise, the remaining 75% of the fees is due one month before the break. Fees paid are non-refundable.
Activity Days and Packages
Full payment is required when you book in order to secure your place. This is non-refundable.
Where door to door transport is offered, the charge is 55p per mile based on the round trip starting from our base in North Shropshire. Most of the packages and activity days include internal transport - i.e. you would need to get here and get home, but we do the rest.
In the unlikely event we need to cancel the booking we will offer you alternative dates or a full refund.
If you need to cancel a booking, the above terms apply. However, depending on the circumstances of the cancellation, it may be possible to transfer the deposit to another booking. Please get in touch with us as soon as possible if you think you might have to cancel or reschedule your short break.
We strongly advise that you take out personal accident, and travel insurance which covers cancellation fees and (if we are going abroad) repatriation. Please make sure any insurance you purchase meets your requirements, and that you disclose any pre-existing medical conditions.